Carrier bag is a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases。 It is also known as 'shopping bag' and 'retail bag'。
How Carrier bags made?
Carrier bags are mainly made from paper or plastic. Nowadays, most plastic carrier bags are made of polyethylene (low-density or more "crinkly" high-density). Plastic bags hold up better than paper bags when wet, such as in rain. Plastic bags are commonly reused as either garbage bags, or can be recycled along with other plastic containers.
Types of Carrier Bags (plastic and paper)
· Punched or patched handle carriers - the handle punched into the top of the bag making these bags better suited to lightweight goods. For extra strength a patch of polythene is added to reinforce it.
· Varigauge carriers - similar to patch handle carriers but made from thicker film near top handle and thinner at bottom.
· Clip close carriers - made using low and high density polythene with fitted executive style rigid clip close handle.
· Flexiloop handle carrier - stronger than a punched handle but still a cost-effective option, the handle is attached separately。
· Twisted string or rope handle - separate string or rope handle gives this carrier a slightly more up market look and raises the price too. Can be made from paper or plastic.
· Duffle bag - a more modern shape bag with a big capacity, popular for making a younger, more stylish impression。 A strong promotional tool made from heavier polythene with a welded turnover top and twisted rope that draws the carrier closed。
· Counter bag - used for 'first contact' with food for sandwich shops, butchers, delicatessens etc., made in paper or polythene.
· Vest style or t-shirt carriers - A side gusseted carrier bag made from strong high density polythene which resists punctures and tears. Ideal and economical choice to hold books, groceries and T-shirts.
Released by packagingknowledge
Copyright 2017 Reserved By PACIFIC PRECISION FORGING